I NEVER GAVE UP

    


        It was like there was no other choice but to give up. Things falling apart at the verge of my success. The glowing lighting turning dim right before my eyes. Like mercy was not on my path and grace far from my habitat. Frustration became the order of the day and fear of the unknown became my companion.
It all began as a result of my fees. I have been on full scholarship till this certain year when my scholarship was withdrawn as a result of a drop in my CGPA from a first class to a second class upper. My statement of account was released and my fees was beyond my imagination.

            I showed my mum the statement of account with the shock on her face she said she does not have such money and she had no one to get such amount from. Disappointment on my face, tears on my eyes not knowing what to do. Thinking on what to do, how to get money, how long it’s going to take to get such amount. So I talked to this guy that I knew who had comparison for my case, took pity on me and he was willing to give me the money if I could come to his house to get it. “Nothing could have actually gone for nothing.” I thought, pondered, and wondered to myself because it was already two months after school had resumed, and I was still locked up in thoughts of how to pay my fees. 
          My friends had already started calling me to tell me how the late registration had already commenced in school. “Why don’t you call him and give him what he wants to get your fees” was all they could tell me. I was almost concurring to the idea when I saw one of Joyce Meyer books that said “NEVER GIVE UP”, but I was disturbed I did not know what to do. 'Never give up' is just a word that my situation is beyond, I thought to myself but going through the book I discovered that never give up is are strong words that are bigger than my situation. ‘Never give up’ became my breakfast, lunch dinner and I noticed I was filled with joy and all hope recovered still not knowing what to do.
            To my greatest surprise, the next week, my mum told me, her uncles has decide to give me the money. I was really stunned and my mind reflected back to those captivating words ‘never to give up’. “At the end of every tunnel there is a silver line”. Although I did not believe it at first but I got to discover that God can never give up on you no matter the situation.

All you have to do is believe.          

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)