WHAT IS ORMAH’S BLOG ALL ABOUT







WHAT IS ORMAH’S BLOG ALL ABOUT?

    It was for fun at first, I just wanted to have a blog that I will be able to share the little I have learnt from life and how I conquered them. I love to motivate people, it is something I easily do, I am too emotional and I used to take life the way it comes, but when I learnt that everything that is happening to us was attracted by us, how you can change your life from your thoughts, how you can also change your life by being grateful. I am not perfect and am also going through my transformation. I love to make people understand that no matter what is happening can only be changed by you and only you.








    The truth is that most people have told me to change what I put on the blog, they said it is so boring that nobody reads articles about motivation and inspiration anymore. The truth is some people will never want to accept who you are, what you want to do, or even how you want to do it. They will never understand what this blog is all about so I actually don’t owe them any explanation about the blog. This blog is God’s blog, I am just an instrument he is using, so I can’t change it to suit anyone, this blog was made to keep everybody including me going no matter the obstacle of life
.

      Every other person that have really encouraged me to keep going, that have believed in this blog, I want to use this opportunity to say I really love you and God bless you for believing in Ormah’s blog. Ormah’s blog will grow, thank you for your likes, comments and for even viewing ormah.blogspot.com. 25% of people will not like what you are doing at all, 25% will like and end up not liking it, 25% will not like but end up liking what you are doing, and the remaining 25% will like what you are doing. I love what am doing and I thank God for putting it in my heart to start, he has strengthened me.

      If you want me to post your articles, inspirational write-ups, testimony, or any story you want to share to the world send them to chioma.ajaegbu@yahoo.com.


                                                                  God bless you all

                                                         

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)