3 CAUSES OF SHYNESS



Image result for shyness



3 CAUSES OF SHYNESS

v  SELF-OBSESSION: if you are shy person you will be all about yourself, everything is always about you; am I looking fat? Am I not good enough? Am I doing the right thing? Do I look skinny? Did I say the right thing?
You are focusing a lot on yourself and that is why you are self-conscious

v POOR SELF IMAGE: most shy people have poor self-image which could be deep to the time you were made fun of, when you are not from a fluent family. We really need to develop a high self-image about ourselves, this may not be easy but it gets better with time


v MAGNIFYING YOUR NEGATIVES:  most shy people focus on their negatives, human beings have their positive and negatives. You must not be what people always expect from you which is okay as far you don’t always magnify your negatives, as a shy person you fall into the trap of looking at what you are not good at like; I can’t sing, I can’t get my makeup right or I don’t like sport. You just need to focus more on you strength 

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)