YOU ARE STRONG



God love us so much that he sent his son to show us how much he loves us, the same glory that God has was also given to us by Jesus. We have the power to overcome any challenge that we may be facing.



I had the symptoms of malaria one day and I had sleepless night so I woke up and declared the word of God concerning my life, but the pain persisted so I spoke tongues for some minute but the symptoms won't leave and I did not know what to do. I believed that God had healed me already 2,000 years ago and I knew in cases like this you need to focus more on Jesus rather than the  pain, I had to ask one of my mentors and he told me that sickness comes in three forms; lack of faith, lack of common sense, and lack of the right food. Then it hit me that a particular time I had not slept for 24 hours and I have not had enough rest.



When you are going through anything always know that Jesus overcame them 2,000 years ago. when you put your total trust in God he will never fail. He loves you and understand everything you are going through, he will always make you strong especially when you are weak.







0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)