NO GREATER LOVE THAN GOD


  The day I actually decided to make Jesus my first and when I mean my first he comes before anything in my life, was when I actually had my first heartbreak with someone I really loved. You know sometimes when you hear that voice of the holy spirit so clearly, that very soft and caring voice, well I heard him so clearly when he said "it may be it but it is not it",
I told myself so many things of how he was not referring to the guy I really loved, for crying out loud he was spiritual and I  thought he was the one. Then the holy spirit thought me a lesson, the holy spirit knows all things so never debate with him. He thought me that without him I can actually do nothing,be anything or achieve anything. But with him I can do anything and fulfill that great vision. With the knowledge of the love of God in your life you become fully aware of who you are in Christ and how special you are to him
.          

    Then I asked myself what is love?
 Love is not just a feeling you get when you see him or her
 love is givings
Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.
Love doesn't strut,
Doesn't have a swelled head,
Doesn't force itself on others,
Isn't always "me first,"
Doesn't fly off the handle,
Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn't revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.
 
    Nobody can actually love you the way Jesus do, it is only Jesus that can actually die for you and his death would not only give  authority, it cleanses sin.  
   There is no greater love than the love of God, when you truly love someone that love must be tested, never stop loving the people around you, yourself and most especially God the owner of the universe.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)