HOW CAN YOU LOVE AND NOT SHOW IT


 I remember when I was still growing as a christian and I always like to play tough love, because I did not really like people knowing how I really felt about them. Trust me it did not feel good at all because people will always threat you the way you threat them, if you don't show people how much you care about them they will always treat you the same. Learn to smile, laugh, act like the world is watching you and you are trying to show them you are the most happiest person in the world.

  I am always imagining in my head that there are a lot of people looking at me and taking my pictures, I always feel that way and it has helped me with the way I relate with people too. The universe will always give to you what you give, if you give love you get love, if you give money you get money. You know it is so easy just imagine yourself making a wish and start acting like you have already gotten it.
  Thank you again for showing so much love to ormah's blog
                                                                   

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)