MY LOVE, MY EVERYTHING

 
 Yes dream do come true, it all started from when I decided to believe in myself and believe in what I can do. Everybody will not always agree with your kind of person or what you do but always know that life is all about giving, and if you are giving love and joy it will always come back to you. Do give love and joy because that is all that matters.

   I will always remember those moment when I feel like I have giving so much and have never received any love, but I remember God loved me even when I did not know him. Sometimes I look at my life and my past and wonder why God loves me so much, it feels good to be loved by the almighty God that will never look at your mistakes. I have fallen in love with someone that loves me too, he will always be there for me and he will never leave my side, I have fallen in love with my number one, my hero, my best friend, he is my first and I promise to give him everything that I am and everything I owe.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)