5 REASONS I DECIDED TO PUT GOD FIRST

1)  I WAS DEPRESSED:

I knew something was wrong, I was always sad and everything did not really make sense anymore. I felt alone and all this was because I was not thinking about others, I was always thinking about myself. But when I decide to put God first there was this change from within, he taught me how to be happy,how to love. I was so angry because I thought it was the people around me that caused it, the truth was that it was my fault and the moment I changed my thought it changed my life.

2) I COULD NOT TRUST ANYONE:
I had trusted so many people and they had failed me, nobody could actually understand except God. I had to make myself realise that I was not of this world but I was in this world to change people and not to be changed. I had to believe within me that it was time to trust God even when things are not going my, now I know I have the grace to finish.

3)I FELL IN LOVE WITH GOD: 
I have always love myself but the moment I decided to actually think about my life and how God has been so faithful, I knew it was time to give him my life and my everything. I fell in love with God and the way I saw things changed, he changed my friends, my thought, he thought me so many things.This decision changed my life and I know I will never be the same again.

4) I WANTED TO BE DIFFERENT:
I wanted to change my world and become a better person, I wanted to love the people around me. I wanted to think the way God wanted me to think and to act the way he wanted me to act.I wanted to be with the right people, I wanted to smile no matter what was going on. I wanted to stop all the negative things I used to do. And he made me to be different and I know I can never be the same again.

5) GOD HAVE BEEN FAITHFUL:
God is forever faithful, his ways are perfect and his promise is reliable and true. He protects all who take refuge and put their trust in him. He is bigger than any problem you may have. Try and put God first and know that this God will help you finish and you will know that nothing you are facing is new to him, he will always be there to give you finishing grace to fulfil everything. 

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)