STAY STRONG
Everybody says the same word 'stay strong', but they don't actually understand what it really means to actually stay strong when you are feeling depressed, sad and angry. I learnt how to stay strong with this tips that can actually help you:
1) FAKE IT: I do this a lot and it has actually helped to build my self confidence too. I fake that am happy by smiling, laughing out loud to anything that sounds funny. I know it actually sounds funny but try it because it really works.
2)SPEAK IT: sometimes when I just fake it and it seems like nothing is actually helping to change my mood, I just start talking to myself of how I love being happy and how I can never be sad, and try to look at the positive aspect of everything. trust me it works most times
About author: Author Name
Ajaegbu Chioma, the motivational and inspiration speaker, she believes self motivation is the best and that anything can be achieved as far you have God and the proper mindset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
#1 Matthew Boulton Age: 80yrs (Died: 17 th August 1809) Birth Place: Birmingham, West Midlands UK Industry: Entrepreneurial Manuf...
-
Blessings of a Righteous Life A college friend of mine often tried to persuade me to join her in partying, drinking and immorality. She s...
-
There are days when you feel like your life is not like you want it to be, feeling like there is a big pause somewhere. How can all the...
-
1. Take a genuine interest in others. Dale Carnegie, author of How to Win Friends and Influence People , said, “You can make more fri...
-
1. The Rich Dream, Plan and Implement While The Poor Only Dream Procrastination is the ideal word to describe this sub-title. A rich man ...
-
I once heard Pastor E.A Adeboye tell a story of the three fishes and how they received what they asked God for. The first fish asked ...
-
Jaci Velasquez was born on October 15, 1979 in Houston, Texas, USA as Jacquelyn Davette Velasquez. She is an actress, ...
-
I have understood how to surround myself with people that see the best in me, people that don't have to remind you...
-
1. Your Attitude Will Change I love spending time with my positive friends! I get energized and excited. My attitude becomes one of con...
-
You don't wait for people to make you happy, you have to be happy at all times. our emotions is a gift fro...
Contact Us
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(59)
-
▼
October
(13)
- 10 things that make real friends | Randy Taran
- 10 Things Happy People Do to Stay Happy By Lynn N...
- STAY STRONG
- 10 MEN CHRISTIAN WOMEN SHOULD NOT MARRY By Dr. Ste...
- 20 TIPS FOR WOMEN ABOUT COURTSHIP
- 21 Life Lessons from Steve Jobs By: Nick Scheidies
- 15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Successful By: ...
- 30 Most Influential Entrepreneurs Of All Time By: ...
- About Abortion
- Beneath the Emptiness by Elisabeth Corey, MSW. B...
- The Blessings of Righteous Living
- Living in Love
- 3 SOLID ACTION TO SHIFT YOUR EMOTION STATE by mich...
-
▼
October
(13)

!doc>
0 comments:
Post a Comment